Sunday, September 13, 2015

I've been hired.



It's gone public, so I can finally announce it: I am officially a Creative, a member of the TEGG Sessorium. 

What is the TEGG Sessorium? Well, TEGG is The Ed Greenwood Group, and the Sessorium is a list of everybody working within it. I am now one of those people.

And in case you don't know who Ed Greenwood is, he is the author and creator of the Forgotten Realms, which became a world for Dungeons and Dragons. He has written countless novels, articles, and gaming supplement books.

And now, he's created his own publishing group, TEGG. He has created several new worlds, and is hiring Creatives to write and work within them.



He hired me.

What will I be doing for him, for TEGG? Well, I can't say yet. So mark your calendars for October 19th, when the majority of TEGG's super-secrets go live. You'll want to check out Onder Librum for all the details, and then keep your eyes open for an special blog post from me, detailing what I'll be producing over the next few years.

Just as a side-note, this is a HUGE deal; TEGG is massive, including over a dozen brand new worlds created by Ed Greenwood. This is going to be the biggest deal avid readers, gamers, etc., have seen in a long time. And I'm going to be one of many making it happen.

I cannot wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment